Friday 23 June 2017

FAREWELL MY DEAR STUDENTS

Image from https://www.dreamstime.com

Here we are. ESO it's over.

We've talked too much and about different things through these years, in which I've had the privilege of being your English teacher, and here we are, in the present, now, at the beginning of your new adventure.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you to allow me to participate in your education, to make me grow as a human being, to let me teach you and above all learn from you.

Now, it's your turn. Now, it's you the one who has to start making responsible decisions about your future. Decisions which will guide you to the person you want to be, to the place you want to stay.

We've commented on this many times at school, we're here once, just once, and this is why you're responsible of each step you take, each fall, but above all, of getting up, of making progress, you know, 

NEVER TAKE A STEP BACK, NOT EVEN TO GAIN MOMENTUM ...

Please, be and love yourself, enjoy each moment in life, live, and especially, fly, fly away so high as you can, because walls and borders are built by yourself.

There's a whole world waiting for you. 

Be happy and good luck my dear students.





Resultado de imagen de farewell








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your comments on this post. Thank you!!!!