Saturday 13 October 2018

LET'S CREATE A STORY TOGETHER!!!!

Resultado de imagen de CREATE A STORY
Image from https://bactheatre.org/classes/oaklandwinterPP


Reading is a perfect activity to learn vocabulary, but why not to play to be writers o strorytellers?

Recently, I've been brooding on how to make you, my students, create your own stories, and finally, I've come across a website which I've loved from the first time I saw it. 

So, definitely, it was love at first sight!!!! 

Resultado de imagen de emoji enamorado
Image from http://www.stickpng.com/es/img/iconos-logotipos-emojis/emoticonos/emoticon-enamorada


This activitiy can be done to practise both, written or spoken language.

Please, click HERE to visit this marvellous website, and we can then start to enjoy the amazing world of creating new stories!!!!!

"WRITING IS EASY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CROSS OUT THE WRONG WORDS."
- MARK TWAIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your comments on this post. Thank you!!!!